As you get closer to getting your cosmetology license, we thought it would be a good idea for you to know the top paying cities for Cosmetologists.
This list of cities was ranked by assessing the average annual salaries reported by Cosmetologist in each respected city and comparing them against each other.
Coming in first as the highest paying city for hairdressers, hairstylists, and cosmetologists is…drum roll please…Hawaii-Maui-Kauai!
Hawaii-Maui-Kauai has beautiful beaches, year round warm weather, breath-taking scenery, amazing food, and pays major $$$ for cosmetologist.
Find out if your city made the cut below!
- Hawaii-Maui-Kauai non-metropolitan area, Hawaii
- Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Southeast Alaska non-metropolitan area, Alaska
- Valdosta, Georgia
- Lynchburg, Virginia
- Railbelt-Southwest Alaska non-metropolitan area, Alaska
- Springfield, Illinois
- Far Eastern North Dakota non-metropolitan area, North Dakota
- Billings, Montana
- San Francisco-San Mateo-Redwood City, California
- Taunton-Norton-Raynham, Massachusetts
- Coastal Oregon non-metropolitan area, Oregon
- West Central North Dakota non-metropolitan area, North Dakota
- Edison-New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Southwestern Montana non-metropolitan area, Montana
- Central Arkansas non-metropolitan area, Arkansas
- Ocean City, New Jersey
- Yakima, Washington
- Newark-Union, Pennsylvania
- Honolulu, Hawaii
Need help preparing for the state board exam? We’ve got you covered! Learn more about our state board exam review guides below.